New Farncombe White Paper on implementing DRM in OTT/multiscreen environments
I’m delighted to have been involved in the creation of this new White Paper from Farncombe, which is aimed at helping the TV industry to understand and address the complexities involved in securing content in the multiscreen/OTT environments using DRM.
Commissioned by Irdeto, the new white paper explains:
- The main differences between CA and DRM
- The changing nature of content piracy
- The cost implications of using CA versus DRM
- Different ways of implementing DRM
- Recommendations for DRM adopters
The white paper can be downloaded here after following a simple registration process.